Keeping Tires At The Perfect Pressure Is Essential For Driving Safely!
DID YOU KNOW that under-inflated tires waste fuel, compromises the vehicle's handling, and reduces the tires’ lifespan?
On the other hand, over-inflated tires can lead to an uncomfortable ride, poor grip, reduce braking and cornering stability.
If you want to feel secure on the road and make your old car advanced, then this Tire Pressure Monitoring System is the perfect tool for you!
Why do you need Wireless Tire Pressure Gauge?
Tire Pressure Monitoring System determines if your tires are still safe for driving. We all know that when a tire does not have enough air for driving can cause unsafe driving conditions.
This Wireless Tire Pressure Gauge accurately measures your tires that can lower the risks of car accidents such as collision, tire skid, or tire burst.
It can definitely allow you to have a smoother, more comfortable drive.
Your tires will be kept from damage and increase fuel efficiency.
Maintaining accurate tire pressure can extend tire life up to 10 years!
Why buy our Wireless Tire Pressure Gauge?
Here’s the catch! Our Wireless Tire Pressure Gauge can make your old car advanced!
This device displays and monitors real-time temperature & pressure of 4 tires at the same time with its digital LCD screen.
It has multiple monitoring modes: Leakage Warning, High Temperature Warning, High Pressure Warning, Low Pressure Warning, & Battery Low Power Warning.
Save energy with its solar power charging. It can also be charged just using USB cord. This will ensure that the monitoring system will work continuously.
Easy to install in 10 minutes!
Checking your tire pressure constantly and adjusting it accordingly will make your vehicle safer and easier to drive.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Question: How do you charge this item?
Answer: The initial charge of the main unit is via USB cable. The monitor must be charged before use. Solar panels will keep the unit charged after installation. Wheel sensors are powered by 3V (CR1632) batteries.
Question: Will it work with trucks or trailers?
Answer: No, It is recommended to be used for light vehicles, cars, SUVs or light pickup trucks only. This device is only capable of measuring up to 4.3Bar or 62Psi.
Question: Are the wheel sensors waterproof?
Answer: Yes, the wheel sensors are rated at IP67. There will be no issue on heavy rains, or on slightly flooded roads.
Question: How long do the batteries in the sensors last?
Answer: The batteries in the sensors last approximately 24 months. The lithium 3V (CR1632) is changeable.
Question: What is the air pressure unit display?
Answer: There are two (2) air pressure units you can select, BAR or PSI. It is changeable to the user’s preference.
How to use:
- Charge the main unit via USB cable. Mount the main unit after charging.
- Install the anti-theft washer into the wheel air valve.
- Tighten the sensor
- Use the wrench provided to tighten the washer by counterclockwise.
- Check the air pressure to the main unit.
- Operating voltage: 3.7-5V
- Storage temperature: -30 ° C-90 ° C
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C-85 ° C
- RF emission frequency: 433.92MH ± 50 KHz
- RF signal sensitivity: -90dbm
- Display mode: LCD color
- Bright screen current: 66mA
- Black screen current: 44ma
- Size: 3.35 x 3.74 inches (85 * 95mm)
- Battery life: 24 months
- Operating voltage: 2.1-3.6V
- Storage temperature: -30 ° C - 90 ° C
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C - 85 ° C
- Temperature resolution: ± 2 ° C (25 ° C)
- Pressure range: 0 - 4.3Bar
- Pressure resolution: ± 0. 1 bar
- Waterproof grade: IP67
- The transmitted power: ≤10dBm
- Emission Frequency 433.92 MHz
- Size: 0.83 x 0.67 inches (21mm * 17mm)
- Weight: ≤8. 0g
- Lithium battery: 3V (CR1632)
1 x Wireless Tire Pressure Gauge
4 x External sensors
1 x USB cord
1 x Accessory Kit (tools)
Check your tire pressure regularly and drive safely! Wireless Tire Pressure gauge is an essential and convenient maintenance tool that any drivers can use.